At NZ Young Farmers we have a vision:
"Creating success for our young people in the primary sector"
To achieve our vision we need skilled and passionate individuals who take ownership, have a one-team approach, seek opportunities to innovate, strive to improve, have awareness of self and others, like to make a difference and achieve excellence in results for our members.
Marketing and Communications Manager
What you will do:
The purpose of this role is to:
• Enable NZ Young Farmers’ vision and strategy through leading the development and delivery of innovative marketing and communications, informed by metrics and responsive to feedback.
• Champion NZ Young Farmers – raising their profile and increasing awareness and participation.
• Lead and manage the Marketing and Communications Team.
Key deliverables include:
• Developing and leading potential new revenue streams.
• Leading a brand refresh and managing all aspects of the NZYF Brand.
• Developing and defining a clear product strategy for all membership categories.
• Supporting membership campaigns across all categories through quality marketing and communication.
• Digital Media - Managing all online content and continue to build NZYF Social Media presence.
To apply in strict confidence now, please complete the ‘apply for this job’ application form found here, attaching your cover letter and CV. Applications close on 11 April 2021. Emails will be electronically acknowledged and further correspondence may be by email.
Click the link to view the Candidate Briefing Information including a full Position Description.