At NZ Young Farmers we have a vision “Connecting Communities, Growing our Future”. To achieve our vision we need skilled and passionate individuals who possess an understanding of the customer, take ownership, have a one team approach, seek opportunities to innovate, strive to improve, have awareness of self and others, like to make a difference and achieve excellence in results.
NZ Young Farmers (NZYF) is a not for profit organisation that prides itself on developing young leaders for the Primary Industry. The three main focus areas of NZYF are membership, events and competitions, and attracting talent into the Primary Industry through school engagement. Our dynamic team are passionate about what they do, and with an outcomes focused culture, we are striving to make a difference within the Primary Industry.
Territory Manager – Otago/Southland
(12 months Fixed Term –maternity cover)
School and member engagement
The position involves:
- To support the effective delivery of the School Engagement Strategy and support the development of pipeline networks.
- Working in schools to engage with staff and students to increase the number of students who pursue careers and training within the Primary Industry.
- Support of stringent project management processes to ensure the timely and cost effective development of key projects.
- Maintaining effective working relationships with the Field Manager and the wider team.
- Support the achievement of agreed industry projects.
Please apply by completing the Online application form and attaching a copy of your CV. Applications for this position have now closed.
Please direct any queries about employment opportunities to:
Human Resources Manager