At NZ Young Farmers we have a vision “Connecting Communities, Growing our Future”.
To achieve our vision we need skilled and passionate individuals who possess an understanding of the customer, take ownership, have a one-team approach, seek opportunities to innovate, strive to improve, have awareness of self and others, like to make a difference and achieve excellence in results.
This is a great opportunity to take your career in AR/AP to the next level. If you are looking for a down-to-earth, hardworking, supportive office environment, then this is the place for you.
You will work alongside the National Finance & Administration Manager to provide financial and administrative support.
Part-time role of 20 hours a week, with flexible working arrangements, having the ability to work from home when required.
Who we are looking for
- The ideal person will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar accounts coordination role.
- Strong systems experience with accounting software packages such as Xero
- Exposure and experience with:
- Wages preparation – Ideally with Smart Payroll
- Accounts payable management
- Accounts receivable management
- Cash flow and forecasting
- Preparation and filing of GST returns
- Intermediate level of MS Office, including excel
- Ability to manage and prioritise your workload to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Departmental reporting is an advantage
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of people.
Please direct any queries about employment opportunities to: